I am running Redhat 5.0 Intel on a PII with a filesystem from an Ultraspark 2
 running
 SunOS 5.5.1 - nfs mounted.  Whenever I delete a file on the Ultra, over
 the network from Linux, the filesystem on the Ultra crashes.  We have
 not figured how to get it going again other than rebooting.  fsck does
 not seem to do it.  Anyone have any idea if this is something I
 could have set up incorrectly on my Linux machine?

 Matthew Gerstenberger
 IGNS
 Wellington
 New Zealand