Hi there!

I have problems executing binaries created with g77 under RHL 5.0.
Everything seems to go fine at compilation time, but when I try to
execute my programs I always get a segmentation fault (even for the
simplest "hello world" program).

I have installed the following versions:

  libc-5.3.12-25.i386.rpm
  gcc-2.7.2.3-5.i386.rpm
  gcc-g77-2.7.2.3-5.i386.rpm

Everything was working fine under RHL 4.2!

Any hint would be most appreciated. Regards,