Using RH 5.0, logged in as root, running the Control Panel --> Kernel
Builder.  I changed ethernet cards, so I want to delete the entry for the
type of card that was in there before, and put in the new one.  I remove eth
and add a new one, put in parameters, and click on Restart kerneld.  When I
eth entry.  I was going to modify conf.modules directly, but I don't know
how to add additional parameters to the file.

Also, I've been generally annoyed by glint in RH 5.0 not telling me why it
won't install a specific package.  I have to go to the command line, and use
rpm to get the error message back of why it won't install.  Then go hunt for
the file that I need.