On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Butler, Mike wrote:

> Here's something I never thought too much about. When I installed 6.1 I
> neglected to put a label on my Windows partition to get it to be seen from
> within linux. Now, I could reinstall but if I wanted to see my Win95
> partition without reinstalling how would I go about it? Would it be as
> simple as adding a line in /etc/fstab?

normally, yes.  if all you want to do is mount the win partition,
create a mount point (like /win), and mount it manually first to
verify that that works.  then add an entry to /etc/fstab to make it
automatic.

the "label" you refer to in the installation is to allow you to
*boot* to windows at the LILO prompt, a different matter.

rday