I'm trying to compile a few kde applications in a stock RH 6.1 installation. I
get the following error every time I try to do a ./configure and was wondering
what I need to do to fix this. I've tried it on both a kde workstation
installation with development packages added, and a full blown install
everything system. Thanks for any input!

checking for extra libs... no
checking for kde headers installed... yes
checking for kde libraries installed... configure: error: your system fails at linking
a small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now

--
Brian R. Thacker            __________/  Never look at the trombones,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    (_|____|___\________  it only encourages them.