I have an Iomega Zip100 parallel port drive that I want to be able
to use with RH 6.0 but cannot seem to get to work. I tried using
the installation update to add a SCSI device and highlighted the
entry for the drive but I get a message back saying that no device
was found (it works fine under OS/2). I went to the Zip Drive
HOWTO and tried following the directions to configure the kernel
and typed:

        make xconfig

only to be told:

        bash: make: command not found

How can I get the drive to work?
Steven H. Zaveloff                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.O. Box 200203                      Tel: (512)219-7142
Austin, Texas 78720-0203                     Fax: (707)988-8694
"Call no man happy till he dies, he is at best but fortunate."
                                Herodotus, _Histories_