True. I became member of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] without subscribing.
Can we know fro redhat what happened?  What are the rules that
they use? How do they inform people of the way they handle lists?
I try to send a mail to a human person, as documented:
      If you'd like to make sure a human reads your message, make it look
      like a reply (i.e. the first word in the Subject: field should be "Re:",
      without the quotes of course); the -request server does not react to