I think the best option is to avoid use of all offensive materials,
including, but not limited to, words, religion, politics, and modern mass
media, except as it relates to the subject at hand.  The subject at hand is
RED HAT software, software the users need and the hardware it runs on.
Please keep in mind that some words are universally offensive but many more
are locally, nationally, and ethnically offensive.

my 2 bits.
Bill

--

VISIT LENPP and discover a place you can assist the Linux community.
http://www.yourcomputers.org/