I need help from someone who is successfully generating PDF files
from (La)TeX source for web publishing.  I want to put files on my
web site for students to download and use.

I'm using RHCL 6.0 (current upgrades in force) and tetex for
processing.  When I use dvips and ps2pdf to produce the PDF files,
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 will not render the resulting files
correctly.  However, I have no problems reading the files with gv.

I visited the Adobe site and there are instructions (sort of) for
fixing this problem.  My problem is that I don't really understand
exactly what to do and don't have time to experiment (much).  If
someone out there can help me get this working, I'd be much obliged.
Heck, if you're ever in Lubbock I'll even buy coffee! ;)

Thanks!

- -=d

- --
David B. Thompson Ph.D., P.E.     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Civil Engineering Dept.           URL: http://shelob.ce.ttu.edu
Texas Tech University             Don't stand, don't stand...
P.O. Box 41023                      Don't stand so close to me!
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1023 USA         Sting
(806) 742-3485 (Voice)            1995 R1100R --- Jezebel!
(806) 742-3449 (Fax)              IBA, MOA