Actually....I had a bigger problem with the machine not accepting the
card....no matter what I tried. I used the solution below....that worked
fine....linux sees the entire drive....just won't boot from it, obviously.
I used EZ-BIOS. I hate 3rd party disk utilities, but I guess everything is
somewhat useful given the right set of circumstances ;-)