Hello Glen Lee Edwards,

Once you wrote about "Re: test post":
> Cool.  I'm still here.
>
> I have a mail question: I'm trying to find a way to get rid of spam mail.
> When I pull up the header of the offending party what specific part do I
> need to add to /etc/deny; From:, X-Sender:, Received from: ?

Best of all is to use procmail to filter out the spam messages.  There
you can do whatever you want.  I have filters on:
- few domains that try to spam me
- words "get", "free", "$$$", "make", "money", "join", "member" in the subject
- same words in the body of the message
- domains that does not belong to me (like they usually send to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED])
- few other small things...

--
Best regards,