I've got an LS120 as well, and while I havent done the boot floppy
thing, I've had my share of woes.  :-)

Off hand, make sure that ATAPI FLOPPY support is compiled into the
kernel,
not as a module...

<BITCH>
Re:     My previous Q about a Dual Celeron board -
In true redhat-list fashion, my question was answered by a bickering
over the phrasing of it, instead of giving me ANY useful info at all.

Thanks to J. Scott Kasten for telling me that Compaq makes Athlon
systems.  Incidentally, Ive seen 550 Athlons for $370, and I've seen
dual Celeron boards, with CPUs, for $450.  I've not seen ANY dual
Athlon boards.  So actually, J. Scott Kasten, your answer was utterly
useless.  Thanks for filling the digest up.
</BITCH>

Ed
--
Edward Schernau                         http://www.schernau.com
Network Architect                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]