Mike,

Yep.  That would work better.  The system you just mentioned blocks the IP
addresses of KNOWN spammers. The system [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
vger.rutgers.edu use block Linux boxes with dial-up accounts who are using
their box as their MTA. I find it odd that mailhelp exists to explain to
us how to use Linux as our own MTA, but when we do so they block us from
using their site.  The configuration they've told me I HAVE to use to
access their list requires me to use my ISP as my MTA.  They might as well
tell me to bury Linux and use Windows - same end configuration.

I'm truly sorry I use Linux on my home PC.  And I'm sorry that I'm
Internet trash for doing so.

Glen