Ever since the day a couple of weeks ago that I posted to the redhat-list
about how I did an RPM based installations of:

MySQL
Apache 1.3.9 w/mod_ssl 2.4.8
PHP3 w/MySQL support

all on RedHat 6.1.

I've been bombarded with questions.  I went ahead and put together a howto
that describes this installation process on RedHat 6.1.  Plus, this whole
thing builds a server that uses DSO, so it's really easy to add other modules
(like mod_dav, mod_perl, etc) after you've finished this installation.

http://www.jasons.org/modssl.phtml

Any comments are welcome..

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><