Hello List Members

I would like my Sendmail to forward e-mail to another
server when he receives mail to a unknown local user.
I have a overload on a mail server at my ISP and I
installed a Server using RedHat 6.0 and Sendmail to balance
the e-mail load. The problem is that I had to transfer some
mail accounts to the new server (something around 300
accounts), but now if one of those users tries to send e-
mail to a user of my domain but with he's e-mail account on
the old server he receives a Unknown User Message from the
new server.
My old server is running Windows NT with Mdaemon Mail
Server and he has the option to forward e-mail to the next
MX server (following the DNS I've setup) or to a Host I
designate if the user is not local. That's whaqt I want to
do with SendMail.

Does anyone know what I have to edit in Sendmail's config
files? Or were can I find this type of info?

All help is thenkful ...

Best Regards
Michael Gatti
Malbanet Serviços Online