Hello Ed Lazor,

Once you wrote about "Fax Software":

> Does anyone know of a good fax software package that runs under Linux?  The
> goal would be to plug a modem into the server, run the software and have it
> automatically fax documents that are e-mailed to it.

For sending/recieving faxes you can check mgetty+sendfax.
To make it automatically send faxes from your e-mails, you
have to write a small/simple script to parse the messages
for the phone number, etc.  Although it might already
exist, but I have not seen it.  Check out freshmeat.net

--
Best regards,
 Leonid Mamtchenkov