Here's an interesting one for y'all..

I would like to be able to map a single port on my linux
server to another server.  Is this possible.  I've been
given a hint that it can be done using masquerading but do
I have to turn on all of masquerading just to map this one
port?  I am at the moment unfamiliar with linux IP masquerading
as i havn't had the chance to play with it so u'll have to
excuse me.

What the situation is, I have a linux machine hooked up to
the internet running a proxy server and mail.  The internal
LAN is totally separate from the internet and the only access
is through the proxy.  But there is one machine on the LAN
I would like to access via the internet on a single port.  But
I don't want to open up access to the entire LAN.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Jamie