> Can u please provide me some links to resources for beginner C programer in
> Linux.

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, lloy0076 wrote:

1) The Linux C Mailing Lists

Chuck Mead and I created these a number of months ago now. Unfortunately
after a major flame war, I was left to run the lists. I now have
approximately 665 members and a list which mainly discusses Linux and
C...it gets off topic every now and then but I simply pop my head up and
remind everyone no flames, no being rude and *no* Hideously Trashy
Markup Language (HTML)

Join that list by sending an email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2) The Linux C++ Mailing List

I created this list by myself. It has no home page, just members. It's
been quite busy. There are close to 395 members [each time I think it's
going to go over 400 someone decides to leave :-(]. Again the topic is
Linux C++ and we are an amiable bunch of people.

Join that list by sending an email to: mailto: