From: Stephen Hargrove [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XWindows

You wrote:

>I'm not sure what you're asking for. Can you explain more?

Sure.  When I startx, KDE fires up.  The desktop aligns perfectly with the
left of the monitor screen, but the on the right side there's about 1 to 1.5
inches of black between the end of the desktop and the edge of the screen.
I'm wanting to adjust it so that it aligns with the right as it does with
the left.  Does this make sense?  Btw, this is on a laptop, so I don't have
the monitor controls that a desktop monitor would have.
--
Steve