That is their default. Also rpm didn't find anything wrong with the
termcap package. Either linuxconf did something, or it doesn't like the
linux term type anymore and won't work right with it.
Funny thing is that all my config utils went crazy at the same time. What
package holds terminfo? Perhaps that's the problem.

--
Jacob Schmude
MailTo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]