There's a real Internet war going on here.  Some Gates clones are trying
hard to force all PC users into a tightly controlled mass, while PC
hackers (I mean this in the original sense when hackers were known as PC
experts who contribute much good to the computer industry through their
innovations and ideas) are fighting hard to keep the freedom to experiment
with their box.

Glen