Please excuse if this has been posted before....I've tried everywhere
(almost).

I have a Dell Latitude CPi R Laptop running RH 6.0 and can't get X to work
successfully, previous attempts have resulted in a mouse cursor as big as my
fist or for the X not to display at all :-(

>From what I can tell, the laptop uses a MagicMedia 256ZX Chipset/DAC from
NeoMagic (4Mb Video RAM), well thats what M$ NT4.0 reported anyway.

I have upgraded to 3.3.5 of XFree86 and even downloaded the neomagic libc5
and glibc rpm's and installed but nothing works.

If anyone out there in linuxland has been able to get this working and is
willing/able to share the experience, I would be most grateful.

Cheers,

Jules