It did exactly what I intended. It lists every rpm file that it processes, but
it prints the grep output after the rpm file that it works on so you know
which rpm the found file came from.

Another variant would be something like:

for i in *.rpm
do
  rpm -qpl $i | grep -l as86
done | less

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a
banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]