Please don't post this sort of thing to the linux kernel list. The
kernel list is for kernel related development issues.

It sounds like you have hosed you NT boot loader when you installed,
lilo, probably on the MBR. What does your lilo.conf file look like, and
what does linux fdisk say about the partition layout of your drive?

If that is the case, you can uninstall lilo from its location by
typing /sbin/lilo -u

Once you have done this, you will need to install lilo on the superblock
of your linux partition, strib the lilo boot code using dd, and add it
to the NT boot loader. I cannot really give you specifics on what you will
need to do for your system since I don't know the partition layout or what
your lilo.conf file looks like.

This is all covered in the Linux+NT mini-howto. If you have the Red Hat
install cdrom, it is in the doc/HOWTO/mini directory and is also on the
ldp website.

--Matt

--
  Matt Galgoci
  Job title: export title=`dd if=/dev/random bs=24 count=1`