I'm trying to make some sense out of the mess of type 1 fonts on my RH 6.0
system.  Doing a find on font turns up (among other stuff), the following:

/usr/share/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1

/usr/share/fonts/default/Type1

/home/jt/star51/fonts/type1

/home/jt/wperfect/shlib10

and then there are the ghostscript fonts also somewhere else.

I'd like to be able to consolidate this stuff, and also to install some
additional type 1 fonts from the bitstream CD and my collection (which
files do I need?).

Any help or pointers would be appreciated - I've done some searching in
the archives here, dejanews, and LDP.

--
 Julian Thomas:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://home.epix.net/~jt
 Boardmember of POSSI.org - Phoenix OS/2 Society, Inc  http://www.possi.org