Yes there is, but you will have to dig around for them, there is also one
that just contains FP extensions   look on   Rufus.w3.org and elsewhere

consider Kevin Hemenway's suggestions, and for Scott, get FP and use it so
you know what your clients are bugging you about, it wont be over once you
install the extensions.....:-)

On 10/12/99 at 13:22 Chapman, Matt wrote:

>is there an rpm apache with fp already in it? and with PHP?
>
>-matt

Regards

Greg W
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***