Gary

check the ppp howto fo this error. it is a bit misleading, but there are a
couple of possible solutions. I have no idea what "Realm
Authentication" is, but i'm willing to bet if you just go into linuxconf,
delete your existing ppp interface (ie start from scratch), and choose
PAP, stick in your username and password, along with your dialup number,
it will just work.

and regarding the dns numbers, by all means add them to resolve.conf, or
do, it through linuxconf/netcfg.

charles