On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Michael J. McGillick wrote:
> Evening Everyone:
>
> Not looking to start a flame war here.  I've heard of Mandrake, and that
> it uses i586 or i686 rpms.  Anyone out there tried it or compared it to
> Red Hat?

If you read deeper, you would have found that Mandrake *IS* Redhat's
distribution, but Mandrake redoes it to boot to KDE by default and a few other
nice things, so they say.  I did see good reviews about them.   But your
right, I also mentioned this up here once, which started an avalanchisimo
of emails .... ug...... Caldera 2.3 is supposed to be really good too.  ;-)
(Here they come...... ;-)