Paul Brown wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm looking for
> e-commerce solutions that work with Linux.  This would include
> Store Fronts like Miva and transaction software like CyberCash.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Paul

Paul,

Miva does work on Linux, Cybercash functionality is included with Miva
Merchant. A lot of other e-commerce solutions are available. Minivend
etc. SSL Web Servers are available too such as Apache-SSL, Stronghold
and others.

I would suggest visiting www.apache.org and checking out their links. A
search on Stronghold will yield the URL for them. Miva also has
resources you can check out.

Some exciting things can be done with PHP too. Again search for PHP and
you'll find a lot of information. How it could be used in e-commerce
would be up to the implementor.

Good Luck.
Scott