On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, fred smith said:

fs>On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 10:49:42AM +0000, Harry Park wrote:
fs>> My organization is moving to lotus notes for its email. Can anyone share
fs>> their experiences using linux in this environment. It appears that there
fs>> are no notes clients for linux.
fs>
fs>Correct, there is no such critter. And apparently, to judge from what
fs>I've read in the press, Lotus does not plan to produce one. If I knew
fs>where at Lotus to send a mail on the subject (so that it would go
fs>to someone who makes such decisions) I for one would certainly send
fs>them my vote.

Send your comments about this to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. He is not the
"perfect" guy but dang close to it! He's a good dude!

--
Chuck Mead, CTO, MoonGroup Consulting, Inc. <http://moongroup.com>
Mail problems? Send "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e mailhelp" (no quotes and no