Hi,
I noticed a funny problem with 6.0..due to a small problem my computer's
power cord got disconnected..and when I rebooted the file systems were badly
corrupted...I lost many files...all these files were the ones I had used
recently..thankfully I backup regularly..Yes I should have a UPS...:(

Now I have run into teh habit of running sync every couple of minutes. On
6.0 the sync command takes a very long time to complete sometimes...this was
not the case with 5.2 ...Why is this...??when are inodes flushed to the
disk...on 6.0...This might also be a kernel issues..i am not sure...I use
teh stock kernel with no modifications..

Thx,
Arni