From: Perry Blalock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 16 December 1999 12:33
To: Jamie Carl
Subject: Re[2]: WinGate Client for Linux?

Hello Jamie,

JC> Yep.  That's correct.  But theres a client program that is used
JC> to administer the proxy server.  It allows you to add users,
configure
JC> ports and services (http/ftp/etc) and control modems, which is what
JC> want it for.  I just need some way of making wingate dial out when i
JC> want so that i can do it remotely from a linux box.

JC> <J>

I just installed the newer version and it seems to work with a few
bugs.  First, the install of the ocsadmin rpm aks for Isearch v 4.2 -
I can only find v4.1, so installed with --nodeps but get "bad -V
option" error - know where I can get v4.2 of Isearch?

Second bugger is that the first screen after login has a mangled fram
down the left side of the browser, looks like the info inside the
frame doesn't want to wrap - did you have this problem?

Best regards,
 Perry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]