Howdy:

Exactly what is the difference between sending mail to the digest
version versus the regular list, eg,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For example, I've been getting the samba digest for some time, but
I send messages to the regular samba list address (there's no samba
digest address to send messages to).

If I sign up for the redhat-digest, I should get all messages sent
to the redhat-list address, but in digest form.  If I send a
message to the redhat-digest address, will it go out to both lists
(ie, redhat-list and redhat-digest)?  Should I send messages to the
redhat-list address instead?

Thanks in advance, Steve Arnold