Hi, Brad,

I did an 'exportfs -a' on ripley, the machine with the tape drive.
Still, when I'm root on weaver, I get this error when I try to access
ripley's tape drive as root:

Permission denied.
tar: Cannot open ripley:/dev/st0: Input/output error

I tried a 'mount -a' on weaver, but I get the error:

mount: ripley:/dev/st0 failed, reason given by server: Not a directory

What else can I try?  Thanks,

Hidong