Hi

Can anyone help me or explain to me how can get my two computers on the
netLet me tell you my setup.

I am running Redhat 6.0
I have a linux box running to which I have a modem connected. . I can get my
linux machine on the net using kppp That's no problem.  I have assigned the
following IP's to my computer
IP address 192.168.0.1
Network 192.168.0.0
Netmask 255.255.255.0
Broadcast 192.168.0.255

Now, on my other computer I am running Windows 98 SE
I have assigned the following to it
IP address 192.168.0.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.0.1

When I have set it up like this I can ping my Windows machine from my linux
box and I can ping and telnet from my windows machine to my linux box.

Now how can I set up my machine so that both are on the internet. I can't
browse or use any other appz from the windows machine when I am on the net.
How do I go about fixing this.

Can this IP masquerading be done my netcfg? If so how do I do this. If I
can't do it that way how do I go about it. I throught I knew computers. I
suppose I was mistaken hehehe.

Thanks for any help.

F.C. Barnard