(in a ridiculous voice as per agent MaxRPM)

Well 1999 , I feel it was Dr Smarten-assen from KAOS who was masquerading
the call to *appear* to have come form an IT person....who else but KAOS
would play such a cruel trick Chief ?

The old dial up at the last minute and panic y2k bug trick hey.........and
they think they can panic us with that...  :-)

PS my shoe phone will be off new years eve .......