From: Ng Kian Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 4:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help.. Redhat DNS and Microsoft NT DNS

Hello all,

I need some help. I've a Primary DNS server (Windows NT). I am trying to
setup
a Secondary DNS (Redhat 6.0). I've modify the /etc/named.conf of Redhat as
according to the book by O'Reilly "DNS and BIND" but it doesn't work.

My question is having anyone setup such a configuration before. If yes,
please
provide me some clue.

Much appreciated.