AKAIK, that chip is not supported by the kernel (if it is, please someone
tell, me, since i have 3 intel motherboards with that very chipset!)

the OSS commercial driver does support it... it's around 45 dollars, IIRC,
to be able to access all the functions of the card

Brian

--

      AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE! Evil... Bright... Yellow... Thing...!!