[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Happy holidays all!
>
> I'm just about to upgarade my system, and am thinking that 24 or 32 bit colour would
>be nice.  I'm soliciting suggestions/experiences concerning which cards can run
>1152x864 at those depths and which are supported in XFree86 3.3.5.

I formerly ran a Matrox G200, which worked quite nicely.  Currently, for
reasons better left off a Linux list, I'm running a Voodoo3 3000 which also
works rather well.  In day-to-day performance (I do nothing 3D-related on
the Linux box, although I do need to get Quake II going again), there's
no noticable difference between the cards.

-W-