Ummm, just to clarify, substitute the io values for what you are using;
you can include IRQ, i didn't.

Jason

Make it myself? But I'm a physical organic chemist!

Visit the Dorm Room                  Life may never
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~hirsch  Give us another
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Chance to do right.