From: Sean Clarke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 24 December 1999 11:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: List

What happened to the list.   I used to be recieving 100-200 messages a
day
now I am getting 2 or 3 or none?  Someone please email me a let me know
what is worng.   DO I have to resubscribe?

Thanks

Sean Clarke
Network / Systems Support Manager
Cashline ABM Inc. / CyberNet Computer Services

"The best remote administration tool for Windows-NT is a car ..."