Hi everybody,

    I am running redhat 6.1 in an IBM thinkpad 600 with a spanish keyboard.
I use KDE (in spanish of course) and  I have not been able to get the
correct leyout of the keyboard to work under KDE( I have tryed both the
spanish layout and the latinamerican layout). The problem is that I can not
get the following characters to appear when I hit the keys that contain
them: { } .
    Moreover I have not been able to get the concatenation characted to
appear. And therefore I can not make for example the ls command to work in a
concatenated fashion with more (when the lists are longer than one screen).

    Well, any help will be wellcome.

Thanks and by by.