Ok,

cat file_with_names | xargs rm

work great, but i still have one little porblem maybe someone canhelp me
with.  The files
I would like to delete have spaces in them.  In order for the command to
work, It has to have quotes around the whole name, or i get a bunch of
errors.  Is there a way around this or a way to easily add quotes to my
file?

Thanks,

erik