On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Santosh K Balasundaram said:

SKB>hi all,
SKB>I need to design an text based menu interface for users
SKB>Whatz the best tool to use and where can I find more info and an how2 ??
SKB>thanks
SKB>Santosh

This is exactly the kind of project that the "bash" list was setup to work
with...

Note that, in spite of the name, the bash list handles all kinds of scripting
issues and projects (particularly if it's interesting work!).

Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word subscribe on the
first line of the body. Todd Jacobs, Greg Wright, Rick Mantooth, Mike Dowling
and a host of other uber-geeks :-) hang out in there. You'll get all the help
you can handle and more!

--
Chuck Mead, CTO, MoonGroup Consulting, Inc. <http://moongroup.com>
Mail problems? Send "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e mailhelp" (no quotes and no