On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Martin R. Gonzalez said:

MRG>Hi,
MRG>
MRG>    Yes after the command it works but I continue to get the delaying
MRG>message during the boot process alongside with a FAILED red sign. If you
MRG>know anything about it please let me know it.

It's the order in which stuff is getting loaded. The init scripts are trying to
load the network before the pcmcia stuff is loaded so it fails. With my own
laptop I just put the line "/etc/rc.d/init.d/network start" on the last line of
rc.local and forgot about it!

--
Chuck Mead, CTO, MoonGroup Consulting, Inc. <http://moongroup.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Public key available at: wwwkeys.us.pgp.net

12:41am  up 6 days,  7:33,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.08, 0.11