Hi all

Well it was a partial success in that I was not the only participant ;-) ,
there have been indications of interest (which I would still like to see
more of for those who see this at a later stage)

I apologize for the lateness of the invitation and was not expecting too
much due to the time of year, also the time zone factor can be a
problem.......so...probably a good idea if I start a mail list maybe that I
could send out a pre invitation lets say 24-36 hours before hand, then an
hour or so before, than as it starts  (or whatever happens at the time)

sending an email to     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         with the following in
the body            subscribe chat

will put you on the mail list for further discussions

will CC the first few too the RH list and the above list.

On 31/12/99 at 6:33 Greg Wright wrote:

>Hi all
>
><cc'd for those not on RH list>
>
>I have been toying with the idea of any interested people having a quick
>get together session say 2 times a week or something. Anyone who is
>interested can go to     sydney.oz.org    #Linux     with an IRC client
>
>I have thought of ICQ and AIM , but seeing most RH users would have IRC ,
>maybe its the way to go.......
>
>Anyone who finds this interesting could mail me off the list to indicate
so
>as well .........
>
>Greg
>

>Happy New Year !

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***