Evening Everyone:

I have a cable modem that I use for my Internet connection.  My service is
with Media One here in Massachusetts.  My connection is working just
fine.  At boot-up, I have my system configured to use DHCP to get my IP
Address.

I'm currently working on my firewall, and one of the things I need to
allow through is my DHCP server.  After the machine boots up, and
establishes an Internet connection, is there a file on my system that
tells me what DHCP server I'm talking to?  I know resolv.conf shows the
addresses of the nameservers, and my ipchains script nicely parses this
information out and allows access to it, but I need to determine the DHCP
server, and any other ports I may need to leave open for it.

Thanks.

- Mike