for forwarding specific port access you might be better off using ipmasqadm package.

I cannot tell you exactly where to look for it but here would be the trick

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 24.92.01.01 80 -R 192.168.0.1 80

assuming you external connection on 24.92.01.01 (fake, of course) and your
internal webserver on priovate ip 192.168.0.1 with web connection on port 80

Philippe