That's too bad Perry......I do a similar thing here for years, and have
thought mant times of closing as there is no money in it unless you have
mucho buckaleros to throw around......

There are multiple service providers here that do it Free ... , lets see,
even with no staff, 1gig of traffic @19c / MB wholesale = ...  well you get
the picture........

http://soa.granitecanyon.com/