Real Audio has designed their product to make this very difficult, if not
impossible to do.  Depending on how the RA server is setup, the following
will work.  Right click and select save.  This actually saves the link which
is passes to Real Player that tells Real Player where the file to play is
located.  Simply open this file in a text editor, and you see the URL or
URL's.  Put this into your browser minus the file itself (just the URL
directory portion) and it is then just like ftping a file with your web
browser.  This works on about half of the sights I'm interested.

    However, the above only works on files being served via http
(http://server.name/file.name).  To stop this practice, Real has set their
servers to use a protocol that browsers do not understand.  I believe it is
simply ra://server.name/file.name, and the ra protocol does not do anything
with the web browser, while Real Player simply connects on that port.

    If you could get the port number, and convince your browser to connect on
that port (http://server.name:raport/file.name) it may work.  Haven't tried
it.